Before I start I can confirm sanity has been restored. A good sleep and an afternoon of friends and brownies and I'm back.Mummy Rawles today... It's called Tuesday 10 and I guess they pick 10 of something every Tuesday.
This Tuesday is 10 things I wish I'd know 10 years ago. 10 years ago I was 18. JUST an adult. A few months off University.
So to 18 year old me...
1. You don't have to be "broken girl". I thought it'd be cool to be a tortured soul. It's not. It's just depressing.
2. Lighten up. Cheer up. Think positively.
3. Practice being on your own. Get comfortable in your own company. That took be a while.
4. Your parents are HUMAN BEINGS. Don't be alarmed.
5. Hardly anyone is thinking about you. Most people are always thinking about themselves. SO stop worrying about what other people think of you.
6. You are skinny. In 9.5 years you are going to be 9 months pregnant and look at pictures of 18 year you and think are positively slender. Enjoy it.
7. Do what you love doing. Not what you would like to love doing.
8. If you have to try, he's not right.
9. Be humble more. You're not fooling anybody.
10. Give your friends compliments. You don't sound stupid.