Monday 24 September 2012

Moody Black and Whites from a Moody Mummy...

On the off chance you did not read my last post, I had a bad day today. So I blogged it up, made a mantra, baked brownies and took some pics to while away a miserable rainy day... So here are some moody black and white from a moody Mummy...

Listening to the rain on the conservatory ceiling, it's a great sound.

Her EYES.

I love that she can smile herself in to a double chin. I know I'm in trouble the day this doesn't cheer me up.




3 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos!
    Thank you for stopping by my blog, looking forward to following you.

    Kerrie
    http://familyfoodtravel.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful photographs. Your little one is adorable. Some days are really tough, but it definitely looks like you have your priorities in order.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi guys! Thanks for following! :D xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate, read and reply to all comments, I would LOVE to hear what you think today...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...