Thursday 13 September 2012

Baby Handprint Mini Masterpieces

I just finished a post on multi-tasking. The reason being that with two days to go until our little girl's "Welcome to the World" party I am a multi-tasking MACHINE. Why do I have so much to do considering it's being catered by a local pub? Well clearly I just love to make work for myself... I seriously can't help myself when it comes to party/event planning!

So here's one little crafty idea... MINI EASELS! As soon as I saw them in The Range for a steal at £1 I had like a TRILLION ideas! My favourite being buying some ink pads (and luckily they had non-toxic and child-safe ones) and let the babies coming to her party make themselves little keepsakes!

In a Blue Peter-esc "here's one I made earlier"... HERE'S ONE I MADE EARLIER! 


Obviously these HAD to be made for display purposes. Not because I needed to have a play. And I definitely did NOT get pink ink on the cream lounge carpet... Honest.

Lesson:

The second you think "how messy can this be?" step away from the craft materials and get yourself to wipe clean lands.

3 comments:

  1. This are so cute and so a brilliant idea. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Katie! I was worried the other Mums who came would be worried about the mess but they didn't make any mess and they ALL had a go! :D x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Would you mind if I share your blog with my facebook group?

    There's a lot of people that I think would really enjoy your content. Please let me know. Thanks

    My webpage ... noticias primero

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate, read and reply to all comments, I would LOVE to hear what you think today...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...