Thursday 1 August 2013

26 Weeks

26 is nearing the end of the second trimester and I'm starting to get little hints that the "big" phase is approaching... Exasperated by the heat of course, I am starting to feel the size creeping up. Quite easily out of puff. Infact minutes ago an enthusiastic reading of "Stick Man" had me taking a few deep recovery breaths! 

Bending over is causing it's first little "oomph"s... Those stretchy bands on my maternity jeans are staring to feel no low enough... And I can't hit my week at my usual go go go pace. So we're making a conscious effort to start freeing the calendar a little. Just a little. Just to make time. 
I love this picture... Baby bump is so real in it that I can start to imagine family of four portraits...
It's the sweet spot though, big enough to feel it, to make it real, to really be riding the "growing a baby" wave but small enough to feel good and do 99% of what I want to be doing...
I'm going to start looking at more silhouette self portraits... Baby bumps are all about that profile line...  And this is never guaranteed for anyone again...
26...
Hi baby... What ARE you? How are you? Do you know I love you yet? Do you really? I hope, hope and wish for you and your life and your future everyday already... 

2 comments:

  1. The first photo I love it. You look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Charlie, I love your blog, but it's getting too dangerous! Everytime I come here and read your posts, I miss being pregnant and feel an urge to have another baby... hmmmm, reeeeally dangerous. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate, read and reply to all comments, I would LOVE to hear what you think today...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...