Monday 29 October 2012

I'm a Nuby UK Blogger! :D

Ta da!!! My first real bit of blogging success has come to fruition this week in the form of me winning the Nuby UK Bloggers competition!!! WAHOO!!! I got some wonderful feedback about my photos which I was particularly pleased about too!

What do I win? Well it makes me an official Nuby UK Blogger and I will get the opportunity to test out, photograph and review a bunch of super duper Nuby products!!

"For me??"

Yes Euna! YOU! Look at all the fun we have in store...

So I thought I would share as I am feeling super proud and clever! You can check out Nuby UK on their website and on their Facebook page (on which Learning Lessons in Mummyography has been mentioned today :D). I will be feeding back on a variety of Nuby toys, weaning and teething products for the foreseeable and even considering a little giveaway in the not too distant future... Ooooo!

Note: Whilst I get to grips with how I should write some kind of official testimony on my blogging ethics PLEASE KNOW THE FOLLOWING...

1. I will always say when a product is a freebie.

2. ALL my opinions are MY OWN. I will ALWAYS be honest, so you guys (my WONDERFUL followers who have recently made me half way to awesome) don't need to worry about anything I write being compromised. Brownie promise.

14 comments:

  1. Congrats on becoming a Nuby Blogger. I was just admiring all the gorgeous photos on your blog - so I'm not surprised that Nuby were impressed with them too! We are still awaiting our first parcel - but am getting very excited seeing your photo of all the lovely bits and pieces.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Beesley! Thank you so much! I have been working so hard to improve my photos so the recognition and your compliments are SO gratefully received! :D

      Delete
  2. I LOVE your blog and am your newest follower. I was hoping that you would pop on by my blog and return the favor!

    www.enjoyingtheepiphany.com

    Thanks,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sarah! Thank you so much I am so glad you're enjoying my blog! I will indeed pop over! :D

      Delete
  3. congratulations on also becoming a Nuby blogger.
    Looking forward to reading future posts
    Pauly giftsfromthepirates.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pauly! And congrats to you too! Thanks for following along! :D

      Delete
  4. This is really exciting! Congratulations! I am visiting over from the Monday Mingle and I am your newest follower. Would love if you could come by to visit and follow me.

    Thanks
    Nichole
    www.pinkieforpink.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nicole! It is isn't it! I am SUPER excited! :D Thanks for following I will be over next nap time :D (Oops accidentally posted this below instead of the reply box! DOH!)

      Delete
  5. Hi Nicole! It is isn't it! I am SUPER excited! :D Thanks for following I will be over next nap time :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! I was a runner up for the competition! Nuby sent me a lovely care package for testing with my little boy (granted he is nearly 2 so we are using snack keepers, big boy cups and bath toys) can't wait to see what you think of some of the products.

    Laura
    maxandmummy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate, read and reply to all comments, I would LOVE to hear what you think today...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...