Sunday 19 May 2013

Sunday Night...

Ah Sunday. My favourite day. Only marred by the fact you are woefully close to Monday.

Food, Eurovision Song Contest, lots of baby wriggles, some shopping, lots of brilliant Euna moments, more food, some heart burn, a mediocre self manicure, one tantrum at my camera that won't import pictures properly and we're here at Sunday evening... Sorry for the limited pics...  
Baffled that the cars that go by don't stop to look at her slightly squished (and a partially chewed) dandelion...
Ni Hao Yall
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

7 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness how adorable.

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so precious! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you took some shots down at her level, very cute :) Just visiting from Sunday Snapshot!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, youth. Quite the l'il cutie there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet little toddler full of life, and innocent ways. She is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet baby girl! See is just precious in every way. I feel a similar woe of Sunday's proximity to Monday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. My girls love dandelions as well.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate, read and reply to all comments, I would LOVE to hear what you think today...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...