(Before I start CHECK OUT MY FIRST BLOG HOP CO-HOST BELOW!!!!!)
So here is my list...
1) A Canon 1D X (to non-camera-geeks this translates to an INSANELY EXCESSIVELY good camera)... Wait a minute I'VE JUST WON MILLIONS?! I'll take two.
2) A Canon 5D Mark iii... Given number 1 you ask why? Because I can. And because it's smaller. Now yes I will have staff to carry my camera gear but this is in the event they all take the day off and I have to carry my own shiz.
3) A house. A BIG house. I have always said I didn't want a period house because as a couple we suck at DIY... But I've just won't he lottery so I can pay for people to do that too.
4) A cook. Preferably Jamie Oliver. And if my marriage were survive his employment I would also need a lobotomy to rid me of my Frontal Love Jamie Oliver Lobe.
5) A dance school. With a modest performance space.
6) An arts and crafts studio.
7) A photography studio with a dark room.
8) I would take my Mum to Texas and do one of those cattle trail holidays.
9) Clothes. A LOT of clothes and a personal shopper to go with them. As the years go by I realise more and more... I am simply bad at fashion.
10) A cylon body so I could live long enough to take all the pictures, ride all the cattles trails, make all the art, dance all the dance and live all the life I need to! Oh and cylon bodies for all my friends and family too so they can do it all with me. :D
So I need to win ALL the lotteries but there's my list :D