Friday 20 December 2013

Christmas Starts HERE...

Christmas starts today for me. It's less than week before the big day, we have one form or another of festive celebrations everyday between now and then, Steve has finished work and, with the exception of a few details, I'm about as organised as I'm ever going to be. So after last year's less than successful attempt at a Christmasy portrait I was all the more determined this year. On reflection my model was far to mobile and awake... So this year I made it my mission to prey on this snoozy soul's trusting nature and take advantage of a particularly deep nap. 

Baby + fairy lights bokeh + Father Christmas hat + camera = Voila!



1 comment:

I appreciate, read and reply to all comments, I would LOVE to hear what you think today...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...