I'll keep thinking of more as the summer days go by, but here's a few. Sunshine is magic because...
1. It makes freckles. I love freckles. Can't for the life of me understand people who don't like them. They're beautiful on everyone!
2. It gets us outside, in the fresh air.
3. It makes us eat ice-cream and ice-cream is awesome.
4. It makes us have to put suncream on and the good ones smell like coconut. Plus it makes me put aloe vera gel on at night, my skin is always in the best condition when it's sunny.
5. It inspires us all wear bright colours and wearing bright colours makes us all feel a bit more colourful.
6. It motivates us to drink much more inventive cold drinks. Slushies, smoothies, crushed ice coffees, iced tea, orange juice and lemonade, milkshakes, APPLETISER...
7. It gives us vitamin D which helps our body absorb calcium and something else Wikipedia informs me is called "phosphate"... Which must be good. Wikipedia says so.
8. It makes us HAPPY. It makes our bodies release endorphins and they act as natural anti-depressants. So it literally physically makes us happy.
10. It means we can have BBQs and my man is an excellent chef on the BBQ. So nights off cooking for me and I get served tasty grub, that can often be pretty healthy!
11. It bring so much cool food in to season. Asparagus, strawberries, peaches, beetroot, cherries, raspberries... Nom!
13. It makes baby girl wear sun hats and this chickpea rocks a sunhat. Frillier the better.
14. It inspires everybody be a bit more impromptu. "Let's have a BBQ!" "Let's just stay out and eat in the garden!" "Let's take a picnic outside!" "Let's go for a walk AFTER dinner!" And so many of these plans are cheap, because we have sunshine, we don't need much else. Some green grass, food, sand, water, a walking route...
15. (Most relavent to Brits) It is so so appreciated. We don't et a lot of sun, so we really see the magic in it. Despite the heat in the UK being particularly humid we love it.
17. It gets us outside and when outside Euna gets grass stains. Grass stains are awesome.
18. It means we have to wear sunglasses. Sunglasses are globally cool.
19. It takes us outside and outside means no tv and no laptop. As much as I miss the pageviews I can easily forgive it if I imagine everybody down the beach or walking in the woods.
21. YOU TELL ME?!?! I need to get back in to the habit of replying to comments... SO give me your reasons why sunshine is magic and I'll add them in!!