Thursday 7 November 2013

I'm Running Out of Autumnal Post Titles...


... But I mean it when I say I love this time of year. Chilly breeze on chilly cheeks and walks over the green. That cooler air just feels so good in your lungs...


Peepo...


She kind of inhales the seeds up her nose... But right before then you can get a reasonable shot where it looks like she knows how it goes...


Little local knowledge... That barn in front belongs to Harry Enfield's inlaws... True story.


I need a family shot taken here, next year, on our wedding anniversary...


Happy Autumn! 


In the meantime we're still waiting. Our grip on our super natural, intervention free and "normalised" home birth is waning. The logistics of running around after a toddler and decisions regarding paternity leave are pressing. Oh to have a countdown clock for this baby! All the while anxieties are setting in where my perspectives can't be trusted right now. In short... This is hard. Really hard. There's nothing to learn here or anything profound to say... It'll just be one of those horrid times you scrape through with greasy hair and a bad diet until it's over, then I'll look back and say "cor... that was rough".

Until then I'm very grateful for friends and family who are tolerating my miserable face and a daughter who is happy to sit down and have books read to her.

Tick tock baby...



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate, read and reply to all comments, I would LOVE to hear what you think today...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...